Welcome to Thungela’s business-development programme, Thuthukani. Named after the Zulu word for “uplift” the Thuthukani programme in partnership with Raizcorp is aimed at growing your business through entrepreneurial learning, one-on-one business guidance, technical development and much more! In partnership with Absa, loan funding will be provided to a select few applicants who qualify.
Thungela’s enterprise and supplier development programme.
All applicants will need to meet the below requirements in order to qualify for the
1. You must operate in one or more of the following industries:
● Mining equipment services
● Contract mining
● General mining supplies & services
● Facilities management
● Electrical, control & Instrumentation services
● Coal material handling & processing
2. Your business must be based in one of the following municipalities:
● Steve Tshwete
● Govan Mbeki
3. You must be a SA citizen over the age of 18.
4. You must have a 51% or more black-owned business and be active in your
business full time.
5. Trading experience of at least 6 months.
6. Access to your own transport, as well as a cellphone, email address and a
laptop or computer.
Only applicants that fulfil this criteria will be considered.
SMS “THRS2022” to 35839 and Raizcorp will call you or click the link to apply.
Access to infrastructure
Access to boardrooms, meeting rooms, IT and front-desk infrastructure, and hot-desks.
Access to professional staff including receptionist, bookkeeper, hospitality hostess, etc.
A team of mentors who are experts in strategy, finance, marketing, sales and personal development.
An approved practical learning curriculum to help supplement your gaps and grow your acumen.
Access to specialists
A panel of specialists in areas such as HR, tax and legal who offer special rates.
Access to markets
Access to over 13 000 alumni businesses and large corporate supply chains.
Access to finance
Being on the programme will increase your chances of accessing finance.
Being part of our community means you will no longer be alone on your business journey.